Starbuck's to me is warmth, coziness, and good food. I don't even drink coffee but I love Starbuck's! What I don't love are the prices. Here are some good ways to make that Starbuck's bill al little more budget-friendly.
- Download the Starbuck's App. You get a free drink on your birthday after you make 5 purchases. Plus, if you make 30 purchases within a year you can earn a free drink for every 12 that you purchase.
- Know the sizes: tall=12oz, grande=16oz, venti=24oz. One venti is much cheaper than 2 orders of tall drinks. If you are going with a friend, order 1 venti and ask for an extra cup. It will save you both money.
- Order a “short” size. It's not on the menu and it costs less. It's for those who just need a little “pick-me-up.”
- When ordering iced drinks, ask for “light ice.” That will get you twice as much actual drink.
- Bring your own cup and save 10 cents. It doesn't sound like much but it's a pretty good savings over time.
- Refills on drip coffee and iced tea on only 50 cents as long as you stay in the store and use the same cup.
- Instead of ordering a Chai Tea Latte, order a hot tea with a Chai tea bag. You can add your own cream, sugar, and honey at the bar on the side.
- If you have a dog, they can get a free “Puppychino”. It's a tiny cup of whipped cream for your puppy.
- Copycat Starbuck's Pumpkin Scones
- Copycat Starbucks Shake Iced Passion Tea
- Copycat Starbuck's Frappuccino
- Copycat Starbuck's Caramel Apple Cider
Never miss a deal, tip, or recipe when you subscribe to our newsletter to the right of your screen —->