Starbuck’s to me is warmth, coziness, and good food. I don’t even drink coffee but I love Starbuck’s! What I don’t love are the prices. Here are some good ways to make that Starbuck’s bill al little more budget-friendly.
- Download the Starbuck’s App. You get a free drink on your birthday after you make 5 purchases. Plus, if you make 30 purchases within a year you can earn a free drink for every 12 that you purchase.
- Know the sizes: tall=12oz, grande=16oz, venti=24oz. One venti is much cheaper than 2 orders of tall drinks. If you are going with a friend, order 1 venti and ask for an extra cup. It will save you both money.
- Order a “short” size. It’s not on the menu and it costs less. It’s for those who just need a little “pick-me-up.”
- When ordering iced drinks, ask for “light ice.” That will get you twice as much actual drink.
- Bring your own cup and save 10 cents. It doesn’t sound like much but it’s a pretty good savings over time.
- Refills on drip coffee and iced tea on only 50 cents as long as you stay in the store and use the same cup.
- Instead of ordering a Chai Tea Latte, order a hot tea with a Chai tea bag. You can add your own cream, sugar, and honey at the bar on the side.
- If you have a dog, they can get a free “Puppychino”. It’s a tiny cup of whipped cream for your puppy.
Starbuck’s also has a secret menu. These are beverages you can order that aren’t on the regular menu. See this list and how to order it HERE.
Enjoy Starbuck’s at home with these Copycat recipes:
- Copycat Starbuck’s Pumpkin Scones
- Copycat Starbucks Shake Iced Passion Tea
- Copycat Starbuck’s Frappuccino
- Copycat Starbuck’s Caramel Apple Cider
Never miss a deal, tip, or recipe when you subscribe to our newsletter to the right of your screen —->