1. Amazon Prime Membership: It’s $99 a year and there are several benefits, especially if you are a regular Amazon shopper.
- FREE-Two Day shipping on millions of items
- Unlimited streaming of videos, movies, television shows, and music.
- Unlimited photo storage storage
- Kindle Lender’s Library: 1 free Kindle book loaner a month
2. Kindle Unlimited: It’s $9.99 a month. If you are an avid reader, this is for you! Download up to 10 of millions of Kindle books to your personal Kindle. Unlike steaming, no WiFi is needed. It’s almost like you own the book. Then you return them whenever you want. These books include classics and new releases. It’s a great way to discover new authors.
3. Amazon Student: This program is for college students with an .edu email address. You get a FREE 6 month Amazon Prime membership then half price for a year after that. All of the Prime benefits apply.
4. Subscribe and Save: This is a good way to save money on grocery and household items you buy on a regular basis. Automatically save 5% when order with Subscribe and Save. Purchase 5 items or more within a month and you can save up to 15%. Plus you can combine this savings with special Amazon e-coupons.
5. Amazon Mom: If you are new, you get a FREE 3 month subscription to Amazon Prime. If you already have Amazon Prime you sign up for Subscribe and Save to get 20% off regularly delivered orders of diapers. Of course all of the other Prime benefits apply as well.
7. Lightning Deals: Amazon offers several deals that happen usually every hour on the hour throughout the day (offers increase during the holiday season). There are also a limited number available so it’s first come, first serve. Scroll down below the Deals of the Day to find the Lightning Deals. You can preview future items so you know when to log on and order. Plus, Amazon Prime members get a 30 minute head start on the deal.
8. Amazon Warehouse Deals: These are open boxed, used, and refurbished items. Clothing, books, and electronics are included.
9. Amazon Outlet: Save money by checking out overstock items.
10. FREE Standard Shipping: If you don’t have Amazon Prime, you can still get FREE shipping with orders over $35. Millions are items are included, all eligible of indicated on the product listing.
11. Add-On Items: These are usually low-priced items under $5. They fall under every category and ship for FREE with orders over $25. Eligibility is indicated on the product listing.
12. Seasonal Deals: Amazon offers special pages seasonally for: College Students, Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Mother’s Day, etc. Look for those on Amazon’s main page.
13. FREE One-Day Shipping: A few days before select gift-giving holidays such as Valentine’s Day or Christmas. This happens around the time that two-day shipping dates expire before the given holiday. Just look for the banners advertising these deals. Usually jewelry and electronics are included. This is great for last minute shoppers.
Here are some other things you can get for FREE on Amazon (or close to FREE).
Never miss a deal, tip, or recipe when you subscribe to our newsletter to the right of your screen —->