You've placed your order and are anxiously waiting for your 21 day fix to arrive. What should you do in the meantime? Don't lose your momentum! There are many things you can do before your challenge pack arrives.
Get Support from Others Doing the 21 Day Fix
- Have you contacted your coach? He/she will help guide you through the process. Check with your coach to see when the next group starts and make sure you reserve your spot. If you don't have a coach, you can request me as your coach by filling out my “Contact Me” form.
- Pinterest is a great resource for 21 day fix recipes, tips and ideas. Peruse boards and pins to see which ones you want to refer back to. Some of my boards include:
21 Day Fix
21 Day Fix Meal Plans
- Join my 21 Day Fix Recipe Ideas group on Facebook
Figure Out What to Eat
- Review the 21 Day Fix foods list. Keep in mind that during your first round, ONLY foods from the list are permitted.
- Read how to count foods with mixed containers on the 21 Day Fix
- Create a 21 Day Fix Grocery List (my view go-to 21 Day Fix Shopping List).
- Learn How to Create a 21 Day Fix Meal Plan. Create your menu plan based on healthy foods you enjoy. We've got dozens of ideas for you here: 21 Day Fix Meal Plans. Also, view some of our Clean Eating Meal Plans and Clean Eating Recipes for inspiration.
- Having a hard time finding things at the grocery store? Check out our list of 21-Day Fix Foods Available Online. On a budget? Read ways to save money on 21 Day Fix Foods.
Get Ready to Track Progress
- Take your before measurements. Read how to take measurements the right way, plus a free printable for your before-and-after measurements
- Take your before photos (Did you know you're eligible for a FREE t-shirt when you submit your before and after photos? Details HERE)
- Print out your 21-Day Fix Tally Sheets and put them in your 21-Day Fix binder (just any 3-ring binder or folder)
- Here is an idea of the 21 Day Fix Schedule. When will you fit in your workouts? Add them to your calendar.
- Here are some 21 Day Fix Food Cards that you can print, laminate and keep in the kitchen for easy reference
Also, don't be afraid to ask questions as you go along. Here are some of the 21 Day Fix FAQs. If you're wondering something, let me know so I can answer it for you! Want online support and accountability? Join MY next 21 Day Fix Challenge Group!