Clean Eating Breakfast Burritos
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 8 eggs
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- olive oil
- 21 Day Fix All-Purpose Seasoning
- turkey bacon or turkey sausage (optional)
- cheese (optional)
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add the bell peppers, onions, and seasoned salt. Also add chopped cooked turkey sausage or bacon if you choose.
- Sauté for 5-10 minutes until fully cooked and remove from pan.
- Wisk the eggs in a bowl and add a little more seasoned-salt.
- Pour the eggs into the heated pan and stir constantly until firm and fully cooked.
- Stir the pepper and onion mixture back into the pan.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 10-20 seconds.
- Scoop the eggs into a tortilla, wrap it up and enjoy!
Check out more of my clean eating recipes on Clean Eating Fix.
Never miss a deal, tip, or recipe when you subscribe to our newsletter to the right of your screen —>