Spaghetti and meatballs are a standard comfort food in my house. This version is clean eating and just as yummy as my original recipe.
Clean Eating Italian Style Turkey Meatballs
- 1lb of ground turkey
- 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- sea salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Use a Tablespoon to scoop and form the meatballs. *I used medium sized “melon baller” style scoop that I used when I make cookies.
- Arrange in rows on a foil covered jelly roll pan.
- If baking now: bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes
- If freezing now: place sheet in freezer over night. The next day, put all of the meatballs into a freezer bag and back into the freezer until needed.
Find out more about my personal journey into clean eating and more yummy recipes HERE. Don’t want to miss a recipe or deal? Subscribe to our newsletter to the right —->