Ah the joys of parenting! Sometimes it feels so easy and other times you have no idea what you are doing! Here are 10 top rated books for parents from pregnancy through preschool. All of the books listed received high customer reviews.
Note: Books are available in different formats. Also, amazon prices can and will change at any time.
1. What to Expect When You're Expecting: 4th Edition by Hedi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel (available formats: Kindle, Hardcover, Paperback)
2. Heading Home With Your Newborn: From Birth to Reality by Laura A Jana MD and Jennifer Shu MD (available formats: Kindle, Paperback)
3. Complete Book of Baby Bargains: 1,000+ Best Ways to Save Money Every Day by Kimberly Danger (available formats: Kindle, Paperback)
4. The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding by Diane Wessinger, Diana West, and Teresa Pitman (available formats: Kindle, Paperback)
5. Top 100 Baby Purees: 100 Quick and Easy Meals for a Healthy and Happy Baby by Annabel Karmel (available formats: Kindle, Hardcover)
6. The Happiest Baby on the Block: The New Way to Calm Crying and Help Your Newborn Baby Sleep Longer by Harvey Karp MD (available formats: Kindle, Hardcover, Paperback)
7. The Happiest Toddler on the Block: How to Eliminate Tantrums and Raise a Patient, Respectful and Cooperative One- to Four-Year-Old: Revised Edition by Harvery Karp MD (available formats: Kindle, Hardcover, Paperback, Audio CD)
8. Toilet Training in Less Than A Day by Nathan Azrin PhD and Richard M Foxx PhD (available formats: Kindle, Hardcover, Paperback)
9. Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth MD (available formats: Kindle, Hardcover, Paperback, Audible)
10. The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind by Daniel J. Siegel MD and Tina Payne Cryson PhD
Here are some parenting advice and tips from our discussion board members that may be helpful:
- Frugal Baby Tips and Bargains
- Homemade Baby Food Recipes
- Money Tips for New Parents
- Potty Training Ideas
- Real moms share the Best Toys for Toddlers
- Preschool Fun: Ideas and Tips
- Preschool Website and Printables
Join our Mommysavers Deals page on Facebook for the latest updates daily.
Leave a Reply