I Monday I officially started my second round of 21 Day Fix. It’s part of the 30 Days to A Happier You Challenge. I have developed some great habits from my previous Back to Basics Challenge. Read about my entire experience HERE.
- I’m so much better at hydration! 64-80 oz a day seems natural and feels good.
- I love working out! Go figure! It only took me 34 years to figure out what I love but I work out 6 days a week and most of the time it’s for an hour or more. I also take Zumba twice a week and I’m in Yoga.
- I am more of a conscious eater. I pay attention to way I eat and I’m more aware of what goes into my body and I find it natural to make choices and adjustments that are better for my healthy. I do this without guilt and without totally giving up “unhealthy” foods I love. It’s about a deep wish to fuel my body and realize when it’s the right time to “give in. “
I still need to work on:
- Chilling out on the healthy fats. I LOVE eating a whole avocado with lime juice and sea salt every day. I’m also a huge fan of cheese (if you can’t tell by my recipes.) So I need to lay off the cheese wheels a bit. The avocado…not sure if I will give that up totally. It’s my late night snack some nights and it’s WAY better than other unhealthy snacks I could eat instead.
- I need to eat smaller meals throughout the day. I get busy and forget.
- I need more ab exercises. I’m starting to get killer calf muscles and my legs are feeling stronger. It’s amazing. However I do need to get more ab exercises. I feel like I can put more pressure on build more strength in that area. I also need some more arm exercises.
I have decided to do something a little different than most people. I’m taking before and after photos but I will NOT be doing measurements. I don’t want to know my weight and measurements because I know my personality. I will start weighing and measuring every day and I don’t want to be preoccupied with that. I can look in the mirror, see pictures, and watch my clothing get baggy. That’s enough motivation for me. I don’t need to know exact weights and measurements. I know this may not work for many people, but it works for me.
ROUND 1 BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS:
ROUND 2 BEFORE PHOTO (Notice a little more bloat in my stomach. It comes from not eating as well as I could).