It never fails! Every year I forget someone on my list or something comes up and we need a small last minute gift for someone. Here are some cute gift ideas that take less than an hour to make (sometimes even minutes).
Homemade Sugar Scrub: This is a quick and easy to make and goes right into a cute mason jar.
Homemade Gingerbread Man Playdough Kit: This is so cute and so creative! You better make extras for your own kids!
Snowman Soap Containers: This cute gift can be made with construction paper, wrapping paper, glue, and a ribbon. Kids would love to help make these.
Chocolate Dipped Spoons: These are great for hot chocolate or coffee. You can use multi-colored spoons and wrap a few in cellophane paper and a ribbon.
There are all sorts of little food and other items you can purchase. Then simply print a tag with a cute little saying on it and you are done. Here are some great ideas:
- Hershey’s Hugs: “Lots of hugs this holiday season.”
- Almond Joy: “Joy to the world.”
- Jolly Ranches: “Have a holly jolly Christmas.”
- Twizzlers: “Twizz the season.”
- Twix: “We Twix you a Merry Christmas”
- Box of Chocolate Covered Cherries: “Wishing you a cherry Christmas”
- Bag of Gourmet Nuts: “We’re Nuts about you!”
- Jar of Jam: “Hoping your Christmas is “jam” packed with cheer”
- Box of Muffins or Muffin Mix: “You’re getting muffin for Christmas”
- Cookie Dough: “We could all use a little extra dough this holiday season.”
- Plate of Cookies: “Christmas cookies and happy hearts, this is how the holiday starts.”
- Box of Microwave Popcorn: “May your holiday be poppin!”
- Cocoa Mix: “Wishing you a ‘WARM’ and wonderful Christmas!”
- Gourmet Soup Mix: “Have a souper Christmas”
- Jar of Pasta Sauce with Box of Pasta: “Have a “pasta-tively” happy holiday!”
- 6-Pk of Gourmet Soda Bottles: ” Soda-lighted you are my neighbor” (or friend)
- Bottle of Sparkling Cider: “Wishing you a sparkling hoilday season!”
- Bottle of Sprite: “May your holiday be merry and sprite.”
- Bottle of Rootbeer: “We are rooting for you to have a happy holiday season.”
- Candle: “May your days be happy, your heart be light, your Christmas merry and the New Year bright.”
- Oven Mitt Filled with Treats: “We have to ad-“mitt” you’re a great neighbor!”
- Bubbles: “May your holidays “bubble” over with fun!”
- Hand Sanitzer: label = “Hand Santa-tizer”
- Nativity Ornament: “Remember the reason for the season.”
Never miss a deal, tip, or recipe when you subscribe to our newsletter to the right of your screen —–>