Did you play any April Fool’s Day jokes this year? Here’s ours! A taco salad muffin tin meal is a pretty common meal at our house. My kids have a hard time eating tacos, but they will eat all the ingredients with a fork out of a muffin tin. So, for April Fool’s Day, we made a “taco salad” muffin tin meal.
April Fool’s Day “Taco Salad” Muffin Tin Meal
- shredded coconut dyed green (lettuce)
- whipped topping (sour cream)
- chocolate ice cream (refried beans)
- shredded coconut dyed yellow (cheese)
- canned cherries (tomatoes)
- cinnamon tortilla chips
To make the cinnamon tortilla chips, I buttered a large flour tortilla, then sprinkled it with cinnamon sugar. Then I sliced it up with a pizza cutter. I baked it at 350 for about 5 minutes.