These Christmas S'mores bars are sooo…… ooey, gooey, delicious and only require a few pantry staple ingredients.
Christmas S'mores Bars Recipe
- 12 graham crackers
- 3/4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- 3/4 c. brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 c. miniature marshmallows
- 1 c. M&M's (red and green ones)
Step 2 – Take the 12 graham crackers and lay them side-by-side on the foil.
*Note: You can also make this recipe on Valentine' Day, Easter, and halloween using seasonal M&Ms.
Other ideas for Christmas Treats:
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Bars
- White Chocolate Cranberry Bread Pudding
- Christmas Treats: Cranberry Pecan Pinwheels
- Christmas Treats: Jell-O Popcorn
- Easy (and Frugal) Baked Brie Recipe