Spaghetti Squash is a really awesome food. The name is very appropriate because when it's cooked, it naturally shreds with a fork and resembles spaghetti. The neutral spaghetti-like flavor makes it a great base for pretty much any pasta sauce recipe. The slight grainy texture doesn't get soggy like traditional pasta. The cost for a large spaghetti squash is about $1. Don't let the size fool you. You get a lot of “spaghetti” out of one squash. Try some of these unique and delicious clean eating Spaghetti Squash recipes.
1. Southwestern Stuffed Spaghetti Squash: So good and flavorful and completely clean eating and gluten-free.
2. Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls: Slightly different take on the recipe above.
3. Clean Eating Spaghetti Pie: Very family friendly carb-free meal.
4. Spaghetti Squash with Garlic and Butter: Simple, frugal, and healthy side dish.
5. Greek Yogurt Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash: Healthier take on a recipe that is normally full of fat and carbs.
6. Spaghetti Squash Primavera: Delish dish for “Meatless Mondays.”
7. Shrimp Scampi with Spaghetti Squash: olive garden style meal without the carbs.
8. Spaghetti Squash Chicken + Pesto and Peas: Who doesn't love a good chicken and pesto dish?
9. Paleo Spaghetti Squash Casserole: Family friendly comfort food.
10. (Gluten-Free) Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust: Who knew?
Never miss a deal, recipe, or tip when you subscribe to our newsletter to the right of your screen —->
Leave a Reply