I have found that sometimes it’s hard to get men dressed up for Halloween. The costume better be clever, “cool”, and easy to create. I know this doesn’t apply to all men, but if applies to yours, here are some ideas for you. They are all frugal and can be made using things you already have or can find at a thrift store.
Vintage Golfer: This is actually my husband a couple years ago.
Clark Kent: This is my husband last year. I love this costume!
Non-Costume: This is a great idea for the guy who really hates costumes.
Gru Costume: This is an ideal costume for bald men (or using a fake bald head.
50 Shades of Grey: I LOVE This idea!
Brad Pitt in Fight Club: Who doesn’t want to be Brad Pitt for just one night?
Men in Black: Suits, sunglasses, and spray painted Super Soakers make a really easy costume.
*Most original sources of these costume ideas are not known.
More Halloween Costume Ideas and Resources:
- Halloween Food Ideas for Parties: 12 Easy Recipes
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Halloween Costumes
- Thrift Store Animal Costume Ideas
- 10 Creative Kids Halloween Costume Ideas
- DIY Family Halloween Costumes
- DIY Couples Halloween Costume Ideas
- DIY Halloween Hair and Makeup Ideas
- Leftover Halloween Candy Recipes
- 35 Frugal Fall Date Nights Under $5 (or FREE)
- Fall Craft Ideas (10+ Simple Crafts)