Halloween Ghost Treats
These cute little Halloween Ghost Pretzel Treats are so easy to make! Plus, they only require a few supplies, and no oven is needed. If you have a microwave, you’re good to go! From start to finish, you can be done in less than half an hour. They’d be great to bring to a Halloween party or to put in little plastic bags to hand out as treats on Halloween night for special friends.
Supplies You’ll Need for your Halloween Ghosts:
- 1/2 package white chocolate chips or almond bark
- 1 tsp. coconut oil, to thin slightly
- Mini pretzels, like Old Dutch Tiny Twists
- Wilton Candy Eyes
- Wax paper or parchment paper
- Melt your white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, on medium-high heat in 30-second increments. Stir in between, until chips just begin to melt. Don’t add more than 30 seconds at a time, or your chips will burn!
- Once chips are melted, add 1/2-1 tsp. coconut oil to thin slightly.
- Dip your pretzels in the melted chip mixture, enough to coat the entire pretzel.
- Place your pretzel ghosts on wax or parchment paper.
- Using a spoon, add a little extra melted chocolate in the two pretzel holes that will act as eyes, and make sure that the ghosts “mouth” hole is left open.
- Next, add your Wilton Candy Eyes. It can be helpful to use a food tweezers during this process to ensure proper placement.
More Uses for Wilton Candy Eyes for Halloween:
- Spider Cupcakes
- Frankenstein Marshmallow Pops
- Halloween Frankenstein Rice Krispy Treats
- Zombie Monster Eye Cookies