Halloween parties are such a great time to create really fun and artistic party foods that taste great. Here are some healthy clean eating options so you can enjoy the party and still fuel your body well.
1. Halloween Deviled Eggs: Make them clean eating with greek yogurt, spicy mustard, and seat salt. Orange dye makes them orange.
2. Frankenstein Veggie Platter: Such a fun way to style your veggies with snap peas, black olives, carrots, and cucumbers.
3. Pumpkin Vegetable Tray: Another fun way to serve vegetables. Carrots, cucumbers, broccoli, and clean eating dip.
4. Fruit Tray Pumpkin: Oranges, Apples, and grapes served in a really cute way. *source of photo unknown
5. Monster Melon: Yet another fun and creative way to serve fruit. *source of photo unknown
6. Frankenstein Fruit Cups: Grapes and blueberries in a fun single serving sized cup.
7. Jack-O-Lantern Fruit Cups: Carved oranges and any fruit mix are another way to make fun single serving snacks for any party.
8. Hummus Pumpkin Patch: Carrots with ridges can be bought where you buy bagged baby carrots. Such a cute and easy snack.
9. Cheese Pops: Babybel cheese wheels, edible pen, and popsicle sticks
10. Candy Corn Pizza Slices: Whole wheat crust, pizza sauce, orange cheese, and white cheese are all you need to make this fun treat.
11. Candy Corn Fruit Cups: Pineapple, mandarin oranges, and low fat whipped cream (or make your own), candy corn as garnish on top
Here are more fun Halloween and Fall related articles:
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Halloween Costumes
- Thrift Store Animal Costume Ideas
- 10 Creative Kids Halloween Costume Ideas
- DIY Family Halloween Costumes
- DIY Couples Halloween Costume Ideas
- DIY Easy Halloween Costumes for Men
- DIY Halloween Hair and Makeup Ideas
- 35 Frugal Fall Date Nights Under $5 (or FREE)
- Fall Craft Ideas (10+ Simple Crafts)
- 10 Frugal Fall FIY Home Decor Ideas ($10 or Less)
Never miss a tip, deal, or recipe when you subscribe to our newsletter to the right of your screen —->