Fall is such a great time of year! The weather is crisp and cool and the scenery is beautiful. Even the colder days mean cozy family fun. Here are some great frugal family bucket list ideas for the Fall:
- Family movie night. Check out these great snack recipes.
- Family game night.
- Make some crafts together. See ideas HERE.
- Get in the kitchen and make one of these Pumpkin recipes together.
- Create a Blessings Jar.
- Visit your local library and start a book club.
- Purchase a Fall themed puzzle and put it together
- Put together family photo albums or scrap books
- Paint fall pictures to frame and hang
- Drink warm cider
- Do family karaoke or have a dance party
- Camp indoors and make S’mores Bars.
- Have a Football party and make a few of these snacks.
- Go apple picking and make one of these easy apple recipes.
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Decorate pumpkins for Halloween or for Fall (small ones are great for the Thanksgiving table!)
- Find a corn maze
- Go for a hay ride
- Leaf raking and pile jumping
- Find a local nature trail to hike
- Visit a park and do a scavenger hunt
- Have a fall photo shoot (let the kids take pictures too!)
- Collect pine cones to display in your home
- Visit a Fall Festival. Farms and churches have them every year.
- Build a fire pit and roast marshmallows (check your local regulations first)
Here are more Fall ideas:
- 35 Frugal Fall Date Nights Under $5 (or FREE)
- 10 Fall Crock Pot Meals for Busy Families
- 10 Delicious Clean Eating Ways to Eat Acorn Squash
Never miss a tip, deal, or recipe when you subscribe to our newsletter to the right of your screen —->
Leave a Reply