This is recipe is my take on a recipe found on The Rachael Ray Show. I don't have a chance to watch it regularly but when I caught this recipe. It was designed as a compliment to another easy meal (that it's clean eating) but I couldn't resist trying the spinach and it's so good! Plus there are only 4 ingredients and it takes 10 minutes from start to finish.
Clean Eating Lemon Garlic Spinach
- 12-16 oz bagged spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic or 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- juice of 1/2 fresh lemon
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle olive oil into a medium frying pan. You want just enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Heat the pan on medium heat.
- Add the garlic and stir so the garlic doesn't burn.
- Add spinach to the pan. Flip and stir it gently with a pair of tongs. *It will wilt quickly so don't overcook it.
- Squeeze in some lemon juice as you continue to stir the spinach.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Here are many more great clean eating recipes and ideas:
- More Clean Eating Side Dishes
- Yummy Clean Eating Comfort Food
- 21 Day Fix Approved Clean Eating Crock Pot Recipes
- 21 Day Fix Approved: 7 Days of Delicious Crock Pot Recipes
- 21 Day Fix Clean Eating Crock Pot Desserts
- Clean Eating Recipes that Cost $5 or Less
- 10 Clean Eating Turkey Leftover Recipes
- Clean Eating Brunch Ideas
- Clean Eating Party Food Ideas
Never miss a deal, tip, or recipe when you subscribe to our newsletter to the right of your screen —->
Also, be sure to join my Frugal Fitness Facebook group.