Greek Chicken Tostadas are very flavorful, thanks to the Mediterranean flavors that are used. With each bite you can taste the feta cheese, the marinated chicken and the freshness of the vegetables used in the topping mixture. These Greek Chicken Tostadas will not leave you disappointed in taste!
Greek Chicken Tostadas
- 1.25 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins, cut into 1″ chunks
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbles, room temperature
- Bag of yellow corn tortillas, crunchy kind
- About 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sweet onion (purple), diced
- 1/2 cup marinated artichokes, chopped (You will find these in a jar down the canned vegetable aisle)
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
In a small bowl combine the olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic and dill weed, whisk together.
Cut the chicken breast tenderloin pieces into 1″ chunks and place in a covered dish. Sprinkle the chicken chunks with sea salt and black pepper. Pour the marinade mixture over the chicken pieces and mix all together, making sure to coat all of the pieces of chicken.
Cover the dish and place it in the refrigerator to marinate a few hours or even over-night.
In a medium to large bowl combine the chopped artichokes, dill weed, chopped artichoke pieces, diced onion and chopped tomatoes, add a drop or two of olive oil and stir everything together.
Now, take the feta cheese and put it in a food processor or a mini food chopper and pulse until you get small crumbs. If you want you can add in the cream cheese and blend until it is creamy.
I dumped the feta cheese crumbs into a bowl, added the cream cheese and blended it together with a spoon.